It is common that when you are not available, you would like callers to leave a message.
Even better if that voice message can be recorded and sent via email. Here we are not going to cover how can you do this, but let me mention that this can be done very easily on FreePBX by using VoiceMail for the given extension.
What I do want to explain is how you can customize the email message template. Some scenarios where this can be interesting are:
- Would like to change the language
- Want to rephrase
- Include more details, etc.
In my case, I wanted the text to be in Spanish (my mother language).
The file to change and customize is:
Customizations done on this file:
For more details about what option you have for your email messages you can check this tutorial.
Latest posts by Ulises (see all)
- HTTPS como un factor de ranking para Google - August 7, 2014
- PiPhone – Un teléfono celular con tu Raspberry Pi y otros elementos - July 24, 2014
- Responsive A2Billing template - December 28, 2013